We are looking for a Technical Administrator to join our outsourced Nissan Team | Based in : United Kingdom
Based in: United Kingdom
Technical Administrator (Nissan Team)
Circa £ 18,252 per annum (£9,360 based on 20 hours per week)
20 hours per week – Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
We are looking for a strong administrator to support our outsourced Nissan team. Working with current team members and supporting them in day to day activities. You will be assisting the team with course bookings, calling dealerships and recording information.
Other duties will include;
• Sessions and joining instructions set up.
• Liaising with dealers to re-book cancelled courses
• Attendance updates in the Learning Management System (LMS)
• Delegate feedback upload to central spreadsheet
• Assessment results uploaded into LMS
• Assessment results communications to the dealerships
• booking management
• All Technical E-Learning Modules
• Electric Vehicle Technical Training
• IMI registration of delegates & distribution of certificates
• Monitoring inbox and responding to dealers
• Answering telephone calls
• General Nissan Online Academy Management Tasks
Essentially, you will have a good standard of education combined with excellent Microsoft and administration skills.
If you feel this is the job for you and you have the skills we are looking for please get in contact with me, Emma Tozer on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please contact Emma Tozer, our HR Advisor, on +44 (0)1249 450957.
Alternatively you can contact her by email at: HR@rtsgroup.com